What is all-in-one live production?
Producing high quality live events is no easy task. There’s a lot to think about: venue lighting, video and audio equipment, network bandwidth, destination video CDN, and, most importantly, the actual live production equipment. A live production requires a combination of video switchers, scalers, capture cards, a powerful encoder and a recording device.
Is selling videos online a viable business idea?
Online video content is clearly booming and, in fact, video traffic is predicted to become 80% of all traffic by the year 2019 (Source: Cisco).
When you first come across these stats, you’ll probably think, “WOW! This is an amazing opportunity! If they ........
For those StreamingVideoProvider users who are using the VideoApps Studio as a publishing tool to create their video applications, we are delighted to announce a "VideoApp Direct Url" feature available under the Publish section of the VideoApps Studio.
Here at StreamingVideoProvider we are always striving to find better and more secure ways for you to stream and protect your videos.
We have just launched Encrypted HLS Delivery Method that is using 128bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) that you can use to stream your Videos and Live Broadcasts. This protects you against unwanted and illegal download attempts with sniffing tools and video downloaders such as Internet Download Manager, Replay Media Catcher, FlashGet Downloaded etc. Giving you great peace of mind that your videos are secured using the latest protection technologies.
Benefits for AES Encrypted HLS Video Playback:
- Strong Security
- Blocks Downloaders
- Blocks Network Traffic Sniffing Tools
- Blocks Hotlinking by 3rd Party Players and Devices
Getting Started - When WordPress is installed on your own server
Publishing a Pay-Per-View video to WordPress with the 'Raw HTML' plugin:
1. To start please login to your StreamingVideoProvider account and upload your video that you wish to publish.
2. Once uploaded, simply locate the video you wish to use and click on the 'Publish' button positioned on the right hand side next to the video name.
3. In the publishing settings click on the 'Embedded' tab.
4. Once you have chosen your desired settings scroll down and click on the 'Generate Code & Preview Player' button. This will generate the player link which you will need to copy.
5. With the embed code copied, open your WordPress Administration Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
6. In the plugin section search for the 'Raw HTML' plugin and click on 'Install Now'.
7. Once you have install the Raw HTML plugin simply create a new page or post and give it a name.
8. In the Post write [raw] [/raw]. Now copy the embed code form the StreamingVideoProvider Publishing panel and paste it between [raw] [/raw].
9. Publish the post and enjoy your video.
You can now enable cloud recording for your IP Cameras, so you and your users will never miss important moment again. You don’t have to worry about installing local recording servers or buying expensive NVR for your IP cameras.
The old traditional way is now replaced by Cloud based IP Cams; This new and better way opens many new opportunities from enabling large numbers of online viewers to see your publicly installed cameras in points of interests including sightseeing locations or you can use it to monitor and record your home & retail store, point of sale counter, office employees or creating your very own big brother style home and stream it to the world. The possibilities are endless with the StreamingVideoProvider Cloud IP Camera platform.
Features At Glance:
- Full control over who can see your IP Cameras - public and private access including Password Protection, Geo, IP and Domain Name restrictions
- Ability to monetize them by offering Pay-Per-View
- Built-In detailed analytics including Google Analytics integration
- Easy to install - All you need is your IP RTSP Cams and an internet connection
- Affordable - No need to purchase expensive on-premise servers, encoders or NVRs
Learn how to stream live using Tricaster and StreamingVideoProvider. Read the How to Article »
StreamingVideoProvider has added support for RTSP Provisioning and Post RTSP Management in its API.
New API calls for RTSP IP Cameras include:
41 . svp_create_rtsp
40 . svp_broadcast_attach_resource
21 . svp_start_broadcast
22 . svp_stop_broadcast
42 . svp_edit_rtsp
44 . svp_list_rtsp
43 . svp_remove_rtsp
Please refer to the API Documentation for more details on the above services.
StreamingVideoProvider now gives you the ability to do multi-bitrate live video streaming with Flash Media Live Encoder. Giving your viewers the best playback experience..
StreamingVideoProvider has just added even more CDN PoP delivery points. With a total of 18 Content Delivery Points, we are ensuring that your videos and live events are delivered no matter where your viewer are.
Asia & Australia
For a full location rundown please visit https://www.streamingvideoprovider.com/video-cdn-live-streaming-cdn.html
StreamingVideoProvider has added Multi-Bitrate Quality controls In The Video Player Now when sending a Multi-Bitrate stream your viewers will be able to see the current quality indicated by HD and SD in the player. Clicking on the icon will show you all the currently available streams and qualities and you can select your preferred stream to switch manually to your desired quality.
Player MBS Benefits:
- Automatic mode dynamically selects best quality stream for users internet connection speed.
- Manual selection of available speeds
- Current Quality readout on player in form of HD and SD
We've given the Live Chat tool within StreamingVideoProvider a major overhaul!
List of new features :
- Admin can now clear all chat messages
- Users can start private chats
- Support of Emoticons
- Live counter of concurrent chat users
- Users status online /offline support and system notifications when user is back online
Clearing all chat messages:
Now, you can reset the entire chat history without having to create a new live player or deleting messages one by one.
Log in to your StreamingVideoProvider panel and click on the Broadcast Now button located on the right hand side next to the live player you wish to use. In the Broadcast panel simply log in to the live chat with your chosen username. This will give you administration powers. Now simply click on the Settings button and choose Clear History to delete all messages in your chat.
1. Click Broadcast Now
2. Enter Name in live chat to become admin
3. Click Settings and choose Clear History
Starting a private chat:
We also added the ability to send private messages between chat users. this will open a separate private chat to communicate on a personal level. Users can switch between The public chat and private chats via tabs at the top of the chat system.
After joining the live chat in your website, simply click on the username you wish to chat privately to. This will open a menu, here choose Open Private Chat and your personal chat will open in a new tab. You can switch between your private chats and the public chat by selecting the appropriate chat tab.
1. Enter Chat
2. Click on username to display options
3. Select Open Private Chat option
4. Switch between private chats and public chats by selecting the appropriate tab
You can now stream live your H.264 IP Cameras that use the RTSP streaming protocol. This gives you the ability embed live video player on your website or Facebook/Twitter pages and stream your IP Cams to many viewers at the same time.
Our video platform threats the IP Cams just as if it was a normal live streaming so all features the platform offers are also available, such as Pay-Per-View Monetization, Password Protection, Domain Restrictions, IP Restrictions and Geo Restrictions. Opening a whole new world of possibilities to RTSP IP Camera users.
EzeCaster Mobile puts everything you need to broadcast your live events from any location right at your fingertips. Thanks to 3G, 4G and Wireless connection support, your viewers will never miss a moment.
- Live Streaming from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Creating and managing Live Event Players.
- Uploading recorded videos directly from your mobile device.
- Managing all your On Demand videos in your library.
The EzeCaster Mobile application is normally available from the Business+ service plan and above.
As a special thank you to our existing and new customers, to celebrate the release of the EzeCaster Mobile, all users who are currently on our Business plan will be able to use the App.
SoHo, Soho+ and Trial users have the opportunity to use the app as part of the Business plan if upgraded by the 8th of January 2014.
See our EzeCaster Mobile Information page:
Download Free from the Apple App Store Now !
StreamingVideoProvider has just released a Live Chat feature. Live Chat allows you to chat and interact with your Live Event viewers. Opening great interaction possibilities and increasing engagement of your viewers.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released a new Advanced External Uploader with Custom Form Data Collection.
The new External Uploader is embeddable on your site and allows your viewers to fill in a custom form. The collected information will be attached to the video uploads.
Click on the image below to find out more about the external uploader.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released the EzeCaster Pro HD All-in-One Video Encoder box.
It comes packed with features such as Multi Bitrate, Full 1080p HD Streaming to iOS, Android and Flash; Fully controllable from your Panel; Remote Start/Stop Broadcasting & Recording + many, many more features.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released Live WebTV Scheduler. Create your own Web TV Programme.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released IP Restrictions for your Videos.
By using IP restrictions you can restrict the access to your videos and video applications and allow viewers only from trusted IPs.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released Geo-Blocking Video Restrictions
By using Geo blocking video filtering you can restrict access to your content for viewers in specific countries or regions.
StreamingVideoProvider has just released integration with Google Analytics.
By integrating your Google Analytics account you will be able to track the total number of plays across all your videos during a chosen time frame and you also have the ability to see individual play counts, technology information, traffic sources and visitor information.
We are very excited the announce the release of our Pay-Per-View API that enables users to integrate 3rd party payment / SMS processors with the StreamingVideoProvider's Pay-Per-View Paywall solution and also to manage your ppv tickets and passwords via the API.
StreamingVideoProvider makes it easy to restrict your playlists so they can only work on allowed domains in just a few steps. Most of the providers do not offer this feature to their customers.