Say Hello To Stripe And The New CDN PoPs
If you're using (or planning to set up) Pay Per View payments, this is for you!
💳 You can now accept credit card payments with Stripe and take advantage of their smooth checkout experience.
See this video to learn how to connect Stripe to your StreamingVideoProvider account👇
If you prefer text instructions, you can read the step-by-step guide here.
If you want to give your users the option to pay with their PayPal, you can easily do that as well.
What else changed?
- A better way to track usage of pay-per-view tickets and manually generated passwords. Read more here.
- New CDN PoPs added in Poland, Germany, France, Italy, Dubai and Turkey.
- New RTMP Ingest PoPs added in the Netherlands, the USA (New York), France, Italy and Dubai.
- Downloads were broken when media title contained the `%` symbol.
- Tags were not shown on media items with more than one tag set.
- Quick preview player was defaulting to Flash for newly uploaded VOD content.
In the next upcoming release, you can expect:
- An auto-follow player mode that will keep the player visible in the bottom corner of the screen, so the viewer can continue watching your content while scrolling the page.
- All-new WebTV Scheduler: Set daily, weekly and monthly playout.
So, that’s what we have in store for you this month! To access all of the above features, simply log in to your StreamingVideoProvider dashboard or create a free account here.
DON’T MISS OUT
Get updates on new articles, webinars and other opportunities: