128 Bit AES HLS Video Encryption With IP & Cookie Hotlinking ProtectionSecure your premium videos and live broadcasts from illegal downloads and sniffing tools
HLS Video Encryption With IP & Cookie Hotlinking Protection
With StreamingVideoProvider you can protect your videos with 128bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) HLS encryption to protect your videos from illegal download attempts with sniffing tools and video downloaders such as Internet Download Manager; As well as enabling IP and Cookie Hotlinking protection to secure your videos even further. Making it by far one of the most secure platforms to stream and monetise your videos. Giving you great peace of mind that your videos are secured using the latest protection technologies.
Benefits for AES HLS Encrypted Video Playback with IP & Cookie Hotlinking Protection:
- Strong security
- Blocks Downloaders
- Blocks Network Traffic Sniffing Tools
- Blocks Hotlinking by 3rd Party Players and Devices
Enabling 128 Bit AES HLS Encryption
- To enable 128 Bit AES HLS Encryption to your videos simply click on the “Settings” Button located next to the video name. Once in the settings section, select your delivery method as “Encrypted HLS”.
- Once in the settings section, select your delivery method as "Encrypted HLS"
- Now click on the "Save Button" at the bottom of the settings section to save and enable the 128 Bit HLS encryption for your video.
Enabling IP & Cookie Hotlinking Protection
- To enable IP & Cookie Hotlinking Protection to your videos simply click on the “Settings” Button located next to the video name.
- Once in the settings section, select your delivery method as "HLS” or “Encrypted HLS”.
- Now you can enable “Cookie Protection” or “IP Protection” from the settings menu.
- To save, click on the “Save Button” at the bottom of the settings section to save your chosen settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which settings do you recommend to turn on if I want my videos to be secure?
- Got to Video Settings > Edit Video Info>
- For VOD - Enable Encrypted HLS, AES, Hotlinking, Cookie Protection
- For LIVE RTMP Streaming - This depends on your video and audio codec. If you are not sure that you are streaming with H246 and AAC THEN choose Auto, ELSE enable Encrypted HLS, AES, Hotlinking, Cookie Protection