Embed Videos and Live Streaming to WordPressGuide On How to Publish Single Videos & Video Playlists
Getting Started - When WordPress is Installed On Your Own Server
PUBLISHING VIDEOS & VIDEO PLAYLISTS TO WORDPRESS WITH THE 'Raw HTML' PLUGIN METHOD:
- To start please sign in to your StreamingVideoProvider account and upload your video that you wish to publish.
- Once uploaded, simply locate the video you wish to use and click on the "Publish" button positioned on the right hand side next to the video name.
- In the publishing settings click on the "Embedded" tab.
- Once you have chosen your desired settings scroll down and click on the "Generate Code & Preview Player" button. This will generate the player link which you will need to copy.
- With the embed code copied, open your WordPress Administration Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- In the plugin section search for the "Raw HTML" plugin and click on "Install Now".
- Once you have install the Raw HTML plugin simply create a new page or post and give it a name.
- In the Post write [raw] [/raw]. Now copy the embed code form the StreamingVideoProvider Publishing panel and paste it between [raw] [/raw].
- Publish the post and enjoy your video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the player mobile compatible when I embed it into my WordPress website?
Yes, absolutely! When a mobile user opens your WordPress page with one of our players we automatically detect his mobile device and deliver a full HTML5 player.
I have a responsive WordPress website, is your player compatible?
Is it possible to embed the player without the RAW plugin?
I am a new customer. What should I do?
Create your free trial account here and follow the e-mail instructions that will be sent to you upon registration.