WordPress embedding problems
WordPress sometimes cuts or modifies our embed codes and therefore users cannot publish successful our widget.
Please follow the guide below as a work around solution.
1. Install the "Simple Code Embed" WP plugin. Click here
2. Activate the plugin
3. Create new post and find below the custom filed section.
4. Create a new field called CODE1 and paste the SVP embed code opposite the new custom field called CODE1
5. Within the actual article where the html editor is simply enter using capital letters %CODE1%
6. Save and Preview
Joomla embedding problems
Why my videos are not working?
The most common reasons are:
Newly uploaded videos:
- Encoding issues - the video(s) is not encoded properly. Please use the [Report ] button to let us know about the issue so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. You will get notified by email once the video has been correctly re-encoded
Existing videos that have been verified as working for most viewers but not for some:
For all delivery modes (Progressive, Secured Streaming over RTMP, Live Streaming)
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Flash Player
- Make sure active scripting is enabled in your browser
- Trend Micro users – you may need to disable or white-list our website to your antivirus software – we are aware that Trend Micro often experiences false positives and can be blocking our service. StreamingVideoProvider has reported the issue to Trend Micro team
For “Secured Streaming over RTMP” and “Live Streaming”
- Make sure port 1935 is open ( not blocked ) Click here to test the port
EU +44 (0) 845 867 4819 · Contacts