Why should I use StreamingVideoProvider?
Here some good reasons why you should consider using StreamingVideoProvider.
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Robust Streaming Video Publishing Platform
- VideoApps Studio
- Customisable Flash Players & TV Channels & Pay-Per-View Solutions
- Instant Account Activation
- FREE FLV Encoding Service
- No Video Size or Length Restrictions
- Excellent Playback Quality with No Buffering
- Affiliate and Partner Programs
- FREE 24/7 Email Support
What is StreamingVideoProvider?
StreamingVideoProvider is all-in-one video platform that allows anyone to upload, encode, host, publish and stream live or or-demand their own video content to their own viewers.
Packages start from as little as £9/10Euro/12$. All the essential tools and features are provided as part of the packages.
There are no file size limitations. You can upload as big as 10GB video files. We do not share nor take ownership over your material as many other competitors do.
Do you provide everything needed to make my videos accessible online?
Yes. All the essential tools and services are provided in all service plans. Your videos will be encoded to the best possible quality and will be playable with no buffering thanks to our super fast CDN infrastructure.
I have a video and would like to publish it today? What should I do?
1. Create a FREE TRIAL account - click here
2. Full instructions will be sent upon registration
3. If your video is larger than 200MB and you are still not sure if you'd like to subscribe for one of our RISK FREE service plans, then please contact us so we can lift the file size limitation for your trial account.
4. All videos that you have uploaded in your trial account will stay there provided you subscribe for a service plan. You don't need to re-upload them again.
Can I stream my videos and live broadcasts to iOS (iphones, ipads, ipods)
Do you offer Live Streaming?
What is the difference between Single Videos, TV Channel Playlists or Pay-Per-View Playlists?
Single Videos - Each video is published using a single customisable video player.
To add new videos, simply login to your account and go to My Panel > Single Videos > Upload New Videos.
Look at the video playlists as categories & source of information for your video apps.
You can add multiple videos & live broadcast channels onto each playlist. Then you can design your video app, using the VideoApps Studio, and once the app is published on your website, Facebook or accessed via the VideoApp DirectUrl from Twitter, YouTube, emails etc, the video content that is added to the playlists, will appear within the video app from where the viewers can stream it.
This solution is aimed for users who'd like to make money from their video content. The idea is that the viewers must purchase a ticket and only then they can play the videos from the playlist. The SVP users can set up different PPV Playlists and embed them in their own websites. No technical skills are required and it takes only a few minutes!
There are 4 different ticket options the user can use:
- Single PPV Ticket – you can specify a single pay-per-view ticket price for each video. The viewer will be able to play one video with the purchased ticked.
- Playlist Ticket – you can offer your viewers an additional option to purchase a Playlist Ticket and give them access to selected PPV videos within a specific PPV playlist. The viewer pays to purchase the ticket once and is able to use it for any of the selected videos in the playlist.
- Global Ticket – if you have more than one Playlist, you may want to offer your viewers an additional option of purchasing a Global Ticket and accessing all the videos within your PPV account. You are still be able to exclude some videos if you want.
- Free ticket – viewer will be able to play your video free of charge without the need of going thru the checkout. All options can be mixed and matched on per-video basis.
Do you provide worldwide streaming video services?
Absolutely. We have customers all over the world.
Thanks to our super fast CDN infrastructure, we are capable to offer excellent service to any customer regardless of the location.
EU +44 (0) 845 867 4819 · Contacts